Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Brown-Eyed Cuties!!

SO I was lucky enough to spend the morning with two of the cutest kids I have seen! They were both so much fun and we had a great time playing everything from tea part to horses.... it's mornings like that that I give thanks for getting to do what I do!
Unfortunately, the day went a little downhill from there- I stepped wrong off of our stairs and broke my foot. Uggg- who has time for this?!?!? I left the ER with crutches and a splint- of course the crutches just really don't fit into my life so I was forced to make do without them and today am taking it easy trying to get ready for my 3 shoots on Saturday!
Ok, enough about me and my gracefulness... on to the precious Lexi and Jace~




and one of my favorites so far... How to know when the kids are done....she was such a great big sister, she really tried to talk him into more pictures-


but he was having NONE of it...have you seen a cuter cry?!?!?

No comments: