Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dog Days of Summer

Soooo~ I am obviously really bad at keeping up with this blog!! What can I say, I just don't get that many chances to sit still for long enough!!  The kids are back in school now so I have a little more time~ I will try to do better!!!!!

I had one of my favorite shoots to date the other day~ a client's "little girl" and boy was she a beauty!!  It was hot, I mean HOT~ like 137...ok, more like 103 but if felt every bit of 137 but she was a trooper!  I think she would have played till she dropped if we had let her!
















What a blast!!  Did I mention it was HOT??   When the weather finally cools down a little and the beautiful fall colors come in we are going to take her to the lake and play some more!!

I really really love my job!!!

No comments: