Tuesday, August 5, 2008

NEW FACES SPECIAL HAS BEGUN!!!

Just in time for school I am running a New Faces Special!!! I need new faces to help diversify my portfolio and marketing materials and what better way than by saving you money!!! For a limited time I am waiving the $100 session fee AND I am taking 50% off of all package and print prices! Book soon~ spots will go quickly!

Also, although it is in the 100's outside, it is time for me to start thinking about the upcoming holiday season. I will be offering a line of custom created greeting cards that will feature your pics to share with all of those not-so-near and dear. I will be posting examples of them here in the very near future. There will be the traditional size, folded card as well as some really great 5x5, trifold card with a whopping six panels to really showcase your precious pictures!! Stay tuned!!



And here, just because it is my job as a mom, are a couple of gratuitis pics of my babies... gosh I love these little munchkins~!!




This is the new street urchin look- she really pulls it off, don't ya think??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your kids are adorable.

arlene,
East Bremerton florist