Thursday, March 5, 2009

Come on Spring!!!

I am SO ready for spring to get here!! I can't wait to get out and start taking pictures in the green grass of the pasture with all of the pretty leaves and blooms on the trees. I have been slowly stocking up on some fabulous dresses, tutus, pettiskirts and other fun things to play dress up with and I am so looking forward to photographing all of these kiddos as they play! I am already booking for May with only a couple of spots left open in April~ so excited!!

Check out the newest dress I have gotten in- I can't wait to see it against the gorgeous colors of spring! It is a size 4- I think it will work for girls between 2 and 5.










What little girl wouldn't LOVE this dress!! the hard part is keeping Lilly out of it!
I am also in the process of finishing my office/studio on the square so I will be offering studio photos very soon. The fun part of shooting in my studio is the area around it- when we are done indoors we can go outside around the cute little shops and great old buildings and do more urban type photos! I will be taking Lilly downtown this week to take some pics so I will post them here when we are done.
This is going to be a really exciting spring and I can't wait to share it with all of you!




1 comment:

meganklauer said...

amazingly beautiful!