Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Traveling Pants ~ Downtown Weatherford Shoot

Here is just a teeny sneak peek from this shoot~ I had the best time!! I could spend all day chasing these two (plus Lilly and a little wrangling from their older cousin!) around York street! What a blast! The only downside is that I couldn't make myself stop taking pictures...


So, here are just a few- I will post the rest as soon as they are finished. And no, these aren't "the best" from the session- there are so many I couldn't decide which ones to start with so they were pretty much just randomly picked... so I guess you could say the best is yet to come!!!























Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

liz mataraza said...

hi! i found you through Shannon Khan. just thought i'd take a peek at your blog. love your work! absolutely beautiful and fun.