Monday, March 9, 2009

Downtown Mini-Shoot

Ok, so if you know me you know that one of my HUGE weaknesses is clothes and my fave clothes to buy are for Lilly. There is an awesome little children's consignment store in downtown Weatherford~ My Traveling Pants ~ that has the greatest upscale resale clothes! I love it and am there usually about once a week! They only take really great quality clothes and concentrate on the boutique brands. They are now also selling some new clothes that are amazing....including brands such as Mis Tee V-Us!! Lilly and I went down the other day and had a little mini shoot using some of their clothes- we had a fantastic time and are planning more next week. Downtown is a great place to shoot with so many old buildings and I hope to do many client sessions down there this spring.
Check out some of the great outfits they have in:











































and check out this cutie who also got into the act!!








If you are interested in a downtown shoot, drop me a line and let me know! I am really looking forward to taking advantage of all the great places downtown Weatherford has to offer!

No comments: